Terminating a SIM will move it to pending scrap or scrapped state, making it no longer available for use.
The article contains:
Subscriptions > Inventory
Usage > ICCID > Terminate
- Use the table search filter to:
- Search by service type and state
- Select the ICCID option and select multi-line to paste a list.
- Select all the ICCIDs on the list you want to change, and then select the Terminate button.
- Review your request and select DONE to send your request.
For multiple SIMs, only the number of SIMs, service type, and state are available.
Note: The data plan is from the first SIM selected.
Confirmation and summary
The information from your request will display on the confirmation screen.
For a single deactivation, the basic information for the SIM will display.
Select DONE to complete the request.