Create and download real-time inventory reports as needed from the Subscriptions menu table. The zip file will include all inventory based on your query, not just the page displayed.
- Select the Subscriptions menu and adjust the table filter as needed.
Example: service type and state.
- Select the customize table button in the last column on the table to remove any fields not needed, or add any additional fields which are available at the bottom of the list. The maximum amount of fields the table can display is 35. You cannot print more fields than the table can display.
- Select the download icon to create your report request.
- Watch for the notification stating the file is ready for download. Select Download to access the zip file.
- Select Extract All or double-click the zip file to open.
Tip: Refer to CSV download to Excel article if needed. You may need to format the cells into numbers or text.
- Sort the report as needed before printing or saving.