Subscriptions > Change Plan
Usage > ICCID > Change Plan
This article includes:
Plan change allows you to change the plan and features on a SIM or group of SIMs. If you want to request a bulk plan change, the ICCIDs can be from different plans.
Not all changes are immediate:
- Plan changes - go into effect at the beginning of the next billing period on the 24th.
- Feature changes - go into effect immediately.
- Plan changes must be submitted at least four business days before the 23rd of the month.
- Bulk requests of over 10,000 must be submitted seven business days before the 23rd of the month.
- One plan change request is allowed for each billing period. If a second request is made, the system will automatically cancel the first plan change request. Plan change requests are available.
- Plan change allows you change either the data plan or SMS plan, but not both.
- Use the table search filter to:
- Search by service type and state
- Find the ICCID option and select multi-line to paste a list.
- Select the checkbox in the title bar to select all the ICCIDs on the list you want to change, and then select the Change Plan button.
Plans and features
This section contains:
You must reselect all plans and features. Because the system allows you to select SIMs on different plans and features, no earlier selections will display.
Note: Activation profiles and EAPs are not available.
Once you select the plans, mandatory features will be autoselected and cannot be changed.
Remove and add any rules (usage alerts) as needed.
|Selected rules||The rules associated with all ICCIDs selected will show on this list.
Remove any rules no longer needed.
|Rule type||Refer to the activate article for detailed information.|
Validation and confirm
Once the plans and features selections are complete, select CONFIRM.
The system will display any validation errors to your selections. Make any needed changes and select CONFIRM until all errors are resolved.
Confirmation and summary
The information from your request will display on the confirmation screen.
Review the ICCID numbers, plans, and features. Use the back button to make any changes needed. Select CONFIRM to send your request.
Your confirmation will include the plans and features you chose for all SIMs includes in your provisioning request.
Subscriptions > Requests > Provisioning
The request ids will not display on the summary message but are available on the provisioning request tab.
If your request contains plan and feature changes, they will be split into two requests.
Note: The plan change request may show as complete but plans will not change until the 24th.