Additional fields allow you to add custom information to your SIMs inventory as needed for your individual business needs.
You can create up to 250 custom fields to use as needed with your inventory.
The article includes the following topics:
- Create or change additional fields
- Update additional field values on SIMs
- Delete an additional field
Create or change additional fields
Account > Account Information > Subscription Additional Fields > New Field
A short video is available.
- Select the New Field button.
- Add your new field name, and then select SUBMIT.
Note: Field names are restricted to 128 alphanumeric characters, including spaces.
- Confirm the confirmation message is received and your new field is saved.
You must refresh the page before you can add field values for a new field to your SIMs.
Change a field name
Account > Account Information > Subscription Additional Fields > Edit Field
Updates to the field name are immediate. This includes the subscription details, download template, and bulk update options.
Update additional field values on SIMs
You can add field information to your SIMs in any state.
Subscriptions > ICCID - Additional Fields
Subscriptions > Search > ICCID - Additional Fields
Update the additional fields on the subscription details page. Refer to the subscription details article for additional information.
You can update a maximum of 5000 SIMs in each upload.
Warning: Bulk update replaces all values in all additional fields. Leaving a field blank or empty will erase the current value in that field for that ICCID. You must include all current field values you want to keep on the spreadsheet.
Account > Account Information > Subscription Additional Fields
- Select Download Template.
- Enable editing, change the format of the SIM number column from general to text, and add the ICCIDs and field updates.
Note: Ensure that there are no blank spaces before your ICCIDs (SIM numbers).
- Select Bulk Update, then select Browse, upload your file, and then select CONTINUE.
- Select Rejected to look for any ICCIDs that may be incorrect. Make any corrections to your file, upload again, recheck, and then select CONFIRM.
- Review the confirmation page for the tracking number.
You will not receive an email when the updates are complete, but you can watch the notifications (bell) for a completion message.
Note: The view button will take you back to the subscriptions, not show you the list of the ICCIDs updated. You will need to search each ICCID to review your updates.
Delete an additional field
Account > Account Information > Subscription Additional Fields > Delete field
You can delete one of several fields at the same time. Deleting a field is immediate and you will lose all the information kept in this field. This system will send a confirmation message to ensure you want to delete and not update the field.