You may need to suspend a SIM or SIMs for numerous reasons. The option is not available for all service types and must be part of your contract.
We also have a short video available.
Subscriptions > Inventory > ICCID > Suspend
Usage > ICCID > Suspend
Search > Suspend
The article contains:
- Use the table search filter to:
- Search by service type and state
- Select the ICCID option and select multi-line to paste a list
- Select all the ICCIDs on the list you want to change, and then select the Suspend button.
Confirmation and summary
This section includes:
The ICCIDs from the SIMs will display on the confirmation screen.
Review the and select CONFIRM to send your request.
Note: There is no back button for this option, you will need to cancel if unsure of your selection.
The page will display a request confirmation message. You can select the Request ID to review the activation request on the Provisioning tab or select DONE to close the window.
You can review the status of all provisioning requests from Subscriptions > Provisioning > Requests.
There are usually two different reasons to unsuspend a SIM:
- Activate the SIM or SIMs so they are available for use again
- Deactivate the SIM or SIMs and move them to scrapped
Different service types will have different options available. Select the SIM or SIMs to see which options are available.