As the primary company contact and with Customer Admin access, you can update the profiles of your company's users.
- Select the User menu (drop-down located next to your login name at the top right of the page).
- Select Manage Account. The Manage Account page is displayed with the Users page displayed as the default.
- Select the user name (either first or last name) from the Users page. If necessary, you can use the search bar to search for the user.
- Update either the user's name, e-mail address, select a new role, or change or add a profile picture.
- Select Save Changes.
- Select Back to Users. Your changes are displayed on the Users page.
Selection of the Activity tab provides a view of activities that were performed against your company within SecurityPro, including the date and time of the activity, the user that performed the activity, and a brief explanation of the activity that was performed.