You can remove a device from a Group but remember that a device must be assigned to a Group before alerts can be triggered against that device.
Use the following steps to remove a device from a Group.
- Search for the Group from the Dashboard that you need. Enter the Group name or partial name, a list of Groups matching your entry displays below the Search field. (You can also search from the Groups page but searching from the Dashboard is quicker for this procedure.)
Select the Group you need from the list. The Groups page is displayed showing details about the selected Group.
- Scroll down to the Devices section of the page.
- Scroll down to find the device that you need to remove from the Group or use enter at least 4 characters in the Filter Devices search bar to search for the device.
- Select Remove from Group, located at the top of the page.
- Select Yes to confirm that you want to remove the device from this Group.
The Group no longer displays at the top of the page confirming that the device was removed from this Group.
Important! SecurityPro only monitors your devices to notify you when your Device is not behaving as expected. It does not resolve this behavior. You must take action to resolve your Device’s behavior and then acknowledge within SecurityPro that you have done so.