Viewing a single Device to find whether it is assigned to a Group
- Search for your device from the Dashboard by entering the full or partial SIM, MSISDN, IP address, or IMSI. A list matching your search string is displayed.
- Select the device that you want to view. The Device Details page is displayed.
- If the device is assigned to a Group, the Group name is displayed at the top left of the page under the SIM number and also the Group is shown at the bottom of the Device Details page.
- If the device is not assigned to a Group, the Device Details page provides a button below the SIM number to add the Device to a Group and “Ungrouped” is shown at the bottom of the Details page.
Viewing a list of Grouped or Ungrouped Devices
The number of "Grouped" and "Ungrouped" Devices is displayed at the top of the Dashboard. You can select either of these to view a list of Grouped or Ungrouped devices.
If you need to quickly assign several devices to a Group,
- Select Ungrouped Devices.
- Select the checkbox next to each device that you want to assign to the Group
- Select Apply to Group.
- Search for the Group you need and select Apply to Group.
- Select Done. All the devices you selected are assigned to the Group you selected.
Important! SecurityPro only monitors your devices to notify you when your Device is not behaving as expected. It does not resolve this behavior. You must take action to resolve your Device’s behavior and then acknowledge within SecurityPro that you have done so.