When an Alert is triggered, you need to take action with your device to resolve the Alert and then acknowledge within SecurityPro that the Alert has been resolved.
All Alerts can be quickly acknowledged from the Alerts page. An individual Alert can be quickly acknowledged by opening the Alert and clicking the Acknowledge button.
Before acknowledging an Alert, you can view details about the alert by selecting the alert. The Alert details page shows information about the alert including the number of times the violation has occurred, device details, rule details, the timestamp of each time the violation was committed.
Acknowledging an Alert
- Click Alerts on the navigator to go to the Alerts page. The number of Active alerts is displayed to the right of the Alerts selection and also on the Acknowledge All button.
- Click the arrow located at the end of the row of the Alert that you want to acknowledge. The page changes to show you the details for this Alert.
- Click Acknowledge Alert located on the top right of the Alert details. The Acknowledge Alert window is displayed.
- Enter a comment about the action you took to resolve this Alert. (Entering a comment is optional.) Note: If you click “x” to close the window, the Alert is not acknowledged.
- Click Acknowledge Alert. The date/time and user that acknowledged the Alert is displayed on the Alert details page.
Acknowledge All Alerts
- Click Alerts on the navigator to go to the Alerts page.
- Click Acknowledge All located at the top right of the Alerts page. The Acknowledge All window is displayed.
- Enter a comment about the action you took to resolve all of the Alerts. (Entering a comment is optional.) If you click “x” to close the window, the Alerts are not acknowledged.
- Click Acknowledge All. The date/time and user that acknowledged all of the Alerts is displayed on the page. The status for all of the Alerts changes from Active to Acknowledged.
Important! SecurityPro only monitors your devices to notify you when your Device is not behaving as expected. It does not resolve this behavior. You must take action to resolve your Device’s behavior and then acknowledge within SecurityPro that you have done so.